Call (712) 250-4398 to inquire about lesson openings.
DISCOVER WHY SO MANY CHOOSE SOMERS GUITAR
- Carroll, IA (Mon - Thurs)
- Atlantic, IA (Friday)
- Acoustic instruments
- Strings & accessories
- Instrument maintenance
- Quality private lessons for beginners to advanced
- Practice expectations (see "Practice" FAQ)
- In-studio & Skype lessons
- Live music for events
- Voluntary annual student program
- Clean studios, waiting area & restrooms, A/C, parking, smoke & pet-free
EARLIEST AGE TO START LESSONS
- Guitar - age 6
- Ukulele - age 6
- Bass - age 10
PEAK HOUR LESSONS (3 - 9 pm)
- Meet 25-minutes, weekly, same day & time
NON-PEAK HOUR LESSONS (11 am - 3 pm)
- Usually meet weekly, the same day & time but can meet as needed
- register any time of year
- perfect for those who are too busy during the school year due to sports, etc
CAN I KEEP MY SPOT IF I STOP FOR A MONTH(S) OR SUMMER?
Yes - if you pay to retain it
- Otherwise, the time is usually filled by (1) existing students, (2) waiting list people, (3) or the public
- You are welcome to return if we have an opening
- We suggest Skype lessons when you are away
Studies show 70% of students who take the summer off quit because they forget too much and lose interest. We encourage lessons all year long and take 8 weeks off a year (around holiday times and months with a 5th week) so students still get a break.
THE WAITING LIST
- Ask to be put on the list when there are no openings
Questions? Call (712) 250-4398.