NO LESSONS 10 WEEKS ANNUALLY
Short breaks are better than a long summer vacation. Studies show 70% of students who take the summer off quit because they forget too much and lose interest. We encourage lessons all year long and take 10 weeks off a year from playing and practicing. There are no lessons around busy holidays, common travel & vacation times, and months with a 5th week. This gives a break from lessons and practice when families want time off while progressing the student forward musically.Therefore:
- 6 months have 3 lessons (Jan, May, July, Sep, Nov, Dec).
- All other months have 4 lessons
2021 NO LESSONS DAYS
- Jan. 1 - 10 (New Year)
- Apr. 7 - 8 (5th Wk)
- May 26 - 27 (Memorial Day)
- June 30 (5th Wk)
- July 1 - 11 (Summer Break)
- Sep. 1 - 11 (Labor Day)
- Nov. 22 - 30 (Thanksgiving)
- Dec. 22 - 31 (Christmas)
- Jan. 1 - 11 (Winter Break 2022)
Questions? Call (712) 250-4398.